- You can find your member number at the top of your statement listed under "Account Number."
- If you don't have an Access 24 PIN, please call NIHFCU Member Support at 800.877.6440 or +1.301.718.0208 overseas.
After validating your member number and Access 24 PIN, you will be asked to immediately create a username and strong password. You may also be prompted to complete a one-time verification for added security.
Already registered, but forgot your username or password?
Online Banking FAQs
What accounts can I access with NIHFCU Online Banking?
With NIHFCU Online Banking, you can get up-to-date information on virtually all of your accounts, including:
- Savings and Certificate
- Home Equity Loans
- Home Equity Lines
- Auto Loans
- Personal Loans
NIHFCU credit card account access requires a separate login from Online Banking. Register for online access to your NIHFCU Credit Card account
What are the benefits of Online Banking?
NIH Federal Credit Union's online banking is your own personal financial management center, open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Learn more about NIHFCU Online Banking
- Secure account access anywhere, anytime
- View transactions and transfer money between your accounts
- Save time with Bill Pay – a fast and easy way to pay bills online
- Create account alerts to help avoid fees and stay connected
- Track your spending and automatically categorize transactions
- Go paperless with free e-Statements
- Access your accounts on the go with free Mobile Banking
Is Online Banking secure?
Yes, NIHFCU Online Banking utilizes advanced industry-leading encryption technology and multifactor authentication to protect your account and personal information.
What if the system doesn't recognize my member number or Access 24 PIN?
If you are experiencing issues enrolling, please call NIHFCU Member Support at 800.877.6440 or +1.301.718.0208 overseas for assistance.
View more Online Banking FAQs
Review our Important Account Information disclosures governing the use of this service.