Enjoy convenient access to your accounts
The National Institutes of Health Federal Credit Union makes it easy for today’s busy healthcare and biomedical professionals to access their accounts from any place and at any time.
Branches & ATMs
- Visit more than 5,000 shared branches nationwide in addition to NIHFCU’s branch network conveniently located throughout the Washington DC and Baltimore metro areas. Find a Branch.
- Use more than 30,000 surcharge-free* ATMs nationwide in addition to NIHFCU’s free ATM network conveniently located throughout the Washington DC and Baltimore metro areas. Find an ATM.
- Speak with a live representative by calling us at 800.877.6440. Use our Access 24 telephone banking service for fast access to account balances, transfers and recent transactions. Give Us a Call.
- Securely access your NIHFCU accounts, pay bills, make transfers and more from the comfort of your home or office. Learn More.
Mobile and Text Banking
* Surcharge-free means the ATM owner will not charge a fee. Depending on your NIHFCU Checking account, a nominal foreign ATM fee may still be applied by the credit union.
- Manage your money on the go—and even make mobile deposits—with our free, secure, and convenient Mobile Banking services. Learn More.